[PHOTO] Re: TB: WINESAP Rebloom | Fri, 15 Dec 2000 15:28:54" />

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re: TB: WINESAP Rebloom
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:25:30 EST

HI all,
    Here's a stunning rebloomer in my book, falls very near black for me,
although just a shade lighter in falls than this picture shows.
Janet natale
zone 8 of Sc, rebloomers inside until we're past danger of frost

eGroups eLerts

JPEG image