[PHOTO] Favorite Garden Shots | Sun, 17 Dec 2000 10:26:32" />

[PHOTO] Favorite Garden Shots

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Favorite Garden Shots
  • From: Thomas Gormley <tgormley@compuserve.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 11:24:54 -0500

Wendy, that is a great picture!  I can see why you are fond of it.  Paul,
it is great to see you on the list and especially contributing photos.
Your website is to drool for!

Here is my favorite iris shot, taken in October.  My little feline,
Hamilton, has an appreciation of the finer things in life.

Rita Gormley
Cedar Hill, MO, Zone 5, near St. Louis where there is 6 inches of snow and
ice, the temp is 10 F and wind chill hateful!

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/503733/_/977070380/

JPEG image