Re: Favorite Garden Shots

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Favorite Garden Shots
  • From: Steve & Jane Amy <eigor@kansas.net>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 12:47:01 -0600

Eleanor Cecchini wrote:
> I call mine "Mystery Pollinator".
> El, Ste Anne, near Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada Z3
> MIS & DIS Display Garden

Hi Eleanor,

If you take a look at our web site link below and go to the Holiday
Greeting page, you will see your cat sitting on Santa's lap!  My how
that cat does get around!<BG>  Cute photos of the favorite garden shots.

Jane & Steve Amy

One hundred years from now no one will remember who we were.  Live for
the moment and enjoy life to the fullest.  Plant flowers and enjoy!

eGroups eLerts