[PHOTO] RE: another Luminata SDB Sample:CORRECTION | Tue, 19 Dec 2000 21:32:44" />

[PHOTO] RE: another Luminata SDB Sample:CORRECTION

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE: another Luminata SDB Sample:CORRECTION
  • From: Chuck Chapman <irischapman@netscape.net>
  • Date: 19 Dec 00 22:32:09 EST

I really should stop doing this so late at night. I sent the wrong photo
previoulsy. That is not a luminata. This is the photo that I ment to send.

eGroups eLerts

JPEG image