[PHOTO] RE: Reb bearded green seedling | Wed, 20 Dec 2000 20:47:58" />

[PHOTO] RE: Reb bearded green seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE: Reb bearded green seedling
  • From: Chuck Chapman <irischapman@netscape.net>
  • Date: 20 Dec 00 21:44:48 EST

For christmas I present my best effort so far on my "christmas iris" project.
I have been trying to get an introducable plant from this line for some time
and this is the closest that I have come so far. The plant is still too narrow
for my liking and the standards are a bit twisty. I have gotten greener iris,
and ones with redder beards, and ones with much better form (but paler
colours) but none with all factors together. I almost introduced this one, but
I'm still hoping for more intense colour  and better form. This photo was
taken when the flower was fresh, it does fade a bit in the sun.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/503733/_/977366691/

JPEG image