Re: RE: PHOTO

Wow , nice appendages !  This looks like a very large flower.

I remember a few years ago as a beginner searching the web to try to
identify some historic TBs that I inherited from my Grand Mother and the
first site I stumbled upon the Sutton site .  When I looked at some of
the seedlings I wondered what the heck these strange looking things were
!  This was my first exposure to these incredible Space Age irises but
definitely not my last.

Thanks for sharing

Chris Darlington
Blainville Quebec

PAUL BLACK wrote:

> Here is a shot of seedling Black F185AA.  Space age iris are a difficult
> subject to photograph.  It is from my Lookout Point and will be
> introduced in 2002.  I have shot quite a few pictures of it and never
> got one I liked.  Ken Coleman took this picture that I like very much.
> The usual technique of shooting straight into the beard and fall doesn't
> work with a lot of the space agers.
>
> Paul Black
> Zone 8  Salem, Oregon

>  [Image]

With US & International rates as low as 3.9c a minute from Net2Phone
Direct Plus Up to 1500 FREE minutes; you can call everyone on your list!
http://click.egroups.com/1/10924/0/_/503733/_/977367785/