[PHOTO] Re: little girl | Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:39:02" />

[PHOTO] Re: little girl

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] little girl
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 18:38:17 EST

In a message dated 12/21/00 12:48:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
storylade@aol.com writes:

<< I didn't know there was such a thing as a 'wrong' flower!  Some are just
more
 'right' than others!  LOL >>

Betty,
      That is how I feel.  Normally, I would not post a picture of a Daylily
on this list, but considering its name, and the time of year, I feel that it
should be okay.  This is an image of the Daylily CHRISTMAS DAY (Blythe,
1981).  That is the same Blythe as in Australian Iris Hybrizers...
       This Daylily is wonderful for this area, blooms twice per year, and
has a rich unusual color.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida      [Low 19 F, High 60 F]

Click here for more details:
http://click.egroups.com/1/10801/0/_/503733/_/977441904/

JPEG image