Re: RE:Flowerchild

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE:Flowerchild
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 18:41:00 EST

In a message dated 12/21/00 2:45:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bulbs@worldonline.dk writes:

<< Here is my daughter, Rebekka when she was 3, very happy with flowers. >>

Jan,
        She and I have something in common.  I can't keep my nose out of the
flowers.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida.

Download Net2Phone's free software to make FREE calls anywhere within
the US from your PC now! Get great low rates on international calls!
http://click.egroups.com/1/10923/0/_/503733/_/977442068/