[PHOTO] Re: RE: PHOTO | Thu, 21 Dec 2000 19:07:57" />

[PHOTO] Re: RE: PHOTO

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] RE: PHOTO
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:22:08 -0800

Hello Paul,
Really like your SA our of Lookout Point, nice coloring.  To The Point has
done very well for us here, nice form too.  SA pictures have always seemed
to pose problems for me too.  I have tried every angle.  George and Margaret
both like the straight-on-the-fall shots, I think I like the
side-but-looking-down shots like the one I attached.  Still not happy with
it but its a start.
Mike