  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CULT:GERMINATION
  • From: storylade@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 07:41:56 EST

In a message dated 12/28/2000 4:54:49 AM Central Standard Time,
PatrickJOrr@hotmail.com writes:

<< The weather here has been warm, >>

Are the waves of cold/snow (cool/rain in your case!) missing your area
completely?  At times, the maps seem to indicate cloud cover in the entire
lower US.

We are having unusually prolonged cold with the 5th or 6th snow due in the
next 24.  My yard has had continuous snow cover for quite some time.
Fortunately, the snows have been an inch or less each time.

Let the germination continue!

Betty / Bowling Green KY USA  Zone 6
Only those who dare to dream can make a dream come true.

With US & International rates as low as 3.9c a minute from Net2Phone
Direct Plus Up to 1500 FREE minutes; you can call everyone on your list!