Re: A few more pictures

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] A few more pictures
  • From: Mike Ayers <otisburg426@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 17:55:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi Laetitia - I won't guess at the "real" identities,
but both ALL THAT JAZZ and AGAPE LOVE are mislabeled:
JAZZ has yellow standards over red falls (broadly
speaking!), and AGAPE is a chartreuse-flesh colored
confection.   I'm not familiar with the others you
have posted, but did not find an iris registered as
ALTERNATIVES in any of the checklists through 2000.
Maybe a new one for this year?  Or a pet garden name?

--- laetitia munro <lmmunro@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Here are a few more. I really like that last one
> ALTERNATIVES...or maybe its
> an impostor.
> Thanks,
> Laetitia
> http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/pjpeg name=Allaglow.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 3 image/pjpeg name=Almost Gladys.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 4 image/pjpeg name=Altar Light.jpg

> ATTACHMENT part 5 image/pjpeg name=Alternatives.jpg

Do You Yahoo!?

Quit now for Great
American Smokeout