Re: Need some help - Afternoon Delight

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Need some help - Afternoon Delight
  • From: "lfandjg" <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 16:49:12 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., "Sandra Barss" <bardraj@h...> wrote:
> Hi Laetitia
> Here's two pictures of Afternoon Delight - one from Cooley's website and
> one from Snowpeak's website (it is a good source for pictures!).

AFTERNOON DELIGHT was hybridized by Cooley's.  The picture you have
posted of this cultivar from the Cooley's site is correct.  The other
picture you posted is not correctly identified.  I acquired that same
iris from Variations and sent pics of mine to Cooley's for
identification verification (see my earlier post to iris-photos of my
*not* AFTERNOON DELIGHT).  Cooley's assures me it is *not* AFTERNOON
DELIGHT but *might* be an unregistered AD seedling resulting from a
bee pollenation.

zone 3b northern MN

Stop Smoking Now
Nicotrol will help