[PHOTO] RE: Unknown Iris | Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:12:47" />

[PHOTO] RE: Unknown Iris

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE: Unknown Iris
  • From: "laetitia munro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:12:37

To Debi Schmitt:
    Regarding your 'unknown', I pasted a few photos of 'maybes'. It's hard
to identify an iris from a photo, but these seemed close; close enough, that
in a different light, or different environment they might be identical; You
might check to see if the grower you got yours from also sells some of
these. That would be a hint.
Also, a disclaimer; they are not my photos, they came from the web;  so I
don't take credit for any of them. I know  TANGLED WEB comes from
Snowpeak...and the others...I just don't remember.
Laetitia

Promise to Quit
Nicotrol will help
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5vN8tD/AqSDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM