[PHOTO] display beds | Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:20:38" />

[PHOTO] display beds

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] display beds
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:17:57 -0800

Beds are coming along nicely, finally able to get in and do some work after a lot of wet weather.  First one is just the beds looking towards the Sierra Nevada Mountains, the second is the new Gazebos/gate being put in.  Should be nice in the spring, we are trying to upgrade our display area for the 2004 national but you all are welcome to visit before then. :-)
Mike Sutton

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image

JPEG image