ISO Photo...

  • Subject: [iris-photos] ISO Photo...
  • From: "ameichholz" <ameichholz@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:06:33 -0000

Hi,

I've loved Iris's for as long as I can remember...our family farm had
them growing along fencelines, etc...and they were quite large and
tall bearded variety's...

I'm also a quilter and am in search of photo's of iris's (not close
ups...of one bloom) to create a watercolor quilt from. The scan will
need to be 300 dpi if at all possible.

Can anyone help?

Thank you!

Toni Eichholz