OOPS! Mispelled!

  • Subject: [iris-photos] OOPS! Mispelled!
  • From: Tom Thompson <beanie_tom@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 12:32:53 -0800 (PST)

I should have said I had great help from Laurief NOT Jaurief, sorry Laurie, Tom T.

  mikeg1310 <redear@infinet.com> wrote:

--- In iris-photos@y..., Tom Thompson wrote:
> John Jones referred me to this site, and am thrilled. In the short
time I have been here I have received much help from Jaurief and
Mikeg which I greatly appreciate. I have been searching the Archives
and spotted an addres for Siberian Photos, and lass, I can't locate
it. Know that a member has it and would appreciate a re-posting,
similar to this site.

Mike Greenfield
zone 5b SW Ohio

Need new boots for winter? Looking for a perfect gift for your shoe loving friends?
Zappos.com is the perfect fit for all your shoe needs!