Re: REB: Mariposa Autumn

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] REB: Mariposa Autumn
  • From: "Colleen Modra" <irises@senet.com.au>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 19:31:14 +1030

Glad to hear Light Beam does well for you, I find it is very unpredicable as
to rebloom, seems to like considerable moiture. Didn't rebloom at all last
year (very dry) but the year before when we had a lot of summer rain, it was
in bloom somewhere in the garden from February through til October, most
enthusiastic.
Importing rebloomers really triggers them. I've a number that bloomed in
quarantine (Aug- Oct) that are heading up again already. Firebeard,
Clarence, Hearbreak Hotel, Candy Rock, plus a few others I can't think of at
the moment. I hope they keep this up

Colleen Modra
 South Aust.