Re: TB: Iris Id's part IV

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Iris Id's part IV
  • From: Mike Ayers <otisburg426@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 12:05:41 -0800 (PST)

Your BUTTONWILLOW matches the one in my garden.   Although your BUBBLY MOOD is incorrect - it is all white - what you have is beautiful!

Mike

  laetitia munro <lmmunro@hotmail.com> wrote:

Ok. I got to the end of the B's, with these two shots of something totally
different, both claiming to be the SAME thing.
This is a fairly recent one, BY YOUR LEAVE (1998) so I'm hoping someone
might recognize it.
As you see, the first one is quite attractive, and looks 1998'ish.
The second one, while I think it's also a pretty iris, doesn't strike me as
that modern. Maybe 80's or even 70's?
Anyone care to venture a guess?
Thanks again,
Laetitia