Re: Re: TB: Aura Light

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Aura Light
  • From: dferguson@cabq.gov
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 13:42:39 -0700

Anyone have a photo of 'Frequent Flyer'.

I've got the plant in full flower right now.  I cheated, it was in a pot
with lots of buds, so I put it in the greenhouse last week.  Good thing,
because all of my other rebloomers are blasted now.   I don't have a way to
post a photo, but thought people might enjoy it.  It is a really nice
fragrant white, that flowers on and off from spring till fall.

Dave