Image Permission

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Image Permission
  • From: Janice Frizzell jfrizzell@tbr.state.tn.us
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:14:35 -0600

A couple of weeks ago I posted a message about the new picture show I put on
my website. I did use some photos that had been posted on Iris Photos and
put a link to the group from my web page, but apparently that is not enough.

John must've received some negative feedback about my use of the photos. So
if I have used anyone's photos in my picture show please send an email to
janice@tnstateirisgarden.com and either give me permission to use the photo
or ask me to remove it. I will be happy to comply. I apologize to anyone who
thinks I have used the Iris Photos group in any way.

Mea Culpa,
Janice Frizzell