Will remove

Bill is correct about the US Copyright laws being confusing and although my
interpretation of the DMCA act says I can use the images, due to both the
negative and positive feedback about my use of some photos from the Iris
Photo's site I have decided to remove EVERY photo that I used from the site.

My website was built so I could share the images I have of irises with the
entire world, free of charge to all who visit. I published the TBIPR book in
order to help with correct identification of TBs, and I have yet to break
even monetarily on that publication. If there is profit in the photography
of irises I have yet to find it, some of you need to send me some pointers
about this commercial profiteering business that was mentioned.

Anyhow, I hope I have made peace throughout the electronic iris kingdom and
thank everyone who supported me in this :-) and even if you didn't, Merry
Christmas To All!
Janice Frizzell