Re: Will remove

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Will remove
  • From: Gerry Snyder gerrysnyder@attbi.com
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 20:06:03 -0800

Janice Frizzell wrote:
> Bill is correct about the US Copyright laws being confusing....

You are not the first one to use posted pictures with the best of
intentions, but....

Nothing I have seen makes me think anyone is accusing you of deliberate
misuse, or the intent of taking credit for other's work. Please keep
that in mind.

I know you put a lot of work into your web page, and I am sorry you had
to throw it away, although I agree it was a necessary step. In the past
I have considered trying to put together something similar, but decided
getting individual permissions and giving proper credit would be too
much work. I hope you can find a way. It would be an asset to the iris

Best wishes in all your future endeavors,

American Iris Society Affiliates Chair, Symposium Chair, and Director
in warm, winterless Los Angeles--USDA zone 9b-ish, Sunset 18-19