[PHOTO] anyone have photos of these? | Thu, 12 Dec 2002 00:56:42" />

[PHOTO] anyone have photos of these?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] anyone have photos of these?
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 19:47:29 -0600

Hi,

I've been looking through lists of Iris (mostly Historics), and am thinking of purchasing a number.  However, the following I have never seen and could not find photos of (well I found a couple on line, but still couldn't really tell what they looked like!  -  bad photos).  Anyone happen to have photos of these?  I'd love to see what they look like before I order them!

I've also attached (I hope) a photo of an Iris that I found in an online catalog somewhere.  I saved it for reference until I could buy one, but I seem to have accidentally deleted the name.  Anyone recognize it?  I think it was an Intermediate or Border Bearded.  I really like this one, but I can't relocate the photo on line, so I can't figure out what it is!

Thanks much,

Dave

Azure Skies, Black Magic, Cameroun, Cascade Splendor, Corrida, Crusader, Dito, Doxa, Elizabeth Huntington ["Blue Zua"], Elkhart, Excursion, Fior [?"Flor"] del Mundo, Flutter-by, G.P.Baker, Golden Fleece, Golden Hind, Golden Russet, Halloween Night, Harmonie, Honeycomb, Indian Hills, Lady Boscawen, Lavandulacea, Lighthouse, Lodestar, Lord of June, Mabel Chadburn, Mady Carriere, Maisie Lowe, Mark Anthony, Marquita, Midwest Gem, Mount Washington, Mrs. J.L.Gibson, Mystic Melody, Nuee d' Orage, Olympio, Orloff, Ozone, Parisiana, Perfume Counter, Pink Opal, Rajah, Red Gleam, Royal Coach, Sable, Sachem, Sahara, Schiaparelli, Seminole, Serenade, Sharkskin, Sir Knight, Spindrift, Spun Gold, Star Quality, Sylvia Murray, Tom Tit, Tournament Queen, True Charm, Vice Regal, Whisperwood, Whoop Em Up.