Re: holidays & crankiness :-)

Bill; I sent a passel of pardancanda seed to Signa for 2002
distribution. I kept some for myself and I'll split them with you.
Send your snail mail offline and I'll drop them in an envelope for
you. About 20 seeds.

Someone mentioned pardancanda as easy to germinate. I did not find
that so. It was probably my fault for planting everything the same
without allowing for differences in seed.

Al Bullock
Z7 No va