Re: Not who but what?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Not who but what?
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:31:13 EST

In a message dated 12/13/2002 11:15:58 AM Central Standard Time, hensler@povn.com writes:

The signal is a pretty good indicator of what it is. Siberians nearly always show a signal with a rounded edge and in the darker colors, you'll see a base color of white.

Thanks much Christy. I find myself smart enough to grin instead of just smile.

Grinnin' and grinnin',
Bill Burleson
Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy. Grins are both.-  I. Tink