Re: anyone have photos of these?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] anyone have photos of these?
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 21:18:22 -0600

Thanks Randy, but I can't look at the picture.
Haven't checked the message through the Yahoo Groups route yet, but as received in my e-mail only the top edge of the photo shows, not the whole flower.  Don't know if it is a problem here with my machine or with the message as sent out from Yahoo.
WHOOP 'EM UP (D.Brady '74) BB 27"
Sorry about the quality.