Re: photos

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] photos
  • From: Gerry Snyder gerrysnyder@attbi.com
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 09:05:08 -0800

"harold " wrote:
> i don't want to hurt anyones feelings about photo quality that gets
> posted on this bb

I think and hope you haven't.

Most all of us know when we post a pic that is not of National
Geographic quality. We are all learning, and helping each other improve.

When someone wants to know what a specific iris looks like, all of us
are glad to see the picture, no matter if blurred a bit or not at the
optimum exposure or whatever. Our love is irises, and especially during
the times when we have little in bloom, pictures help fix our cravings.

> .... to all have a safe holiday              clem

And to you, too.

Gerry, with a lone lingering bloom of Mariposa Autumn still hanging on
American Iris Society Affiliates Chair, Symposium Chair, and Director
in warm, winterless Los Angeles--USDA zone 9b-ish, Sunset 18-19