[PHOTO] COMP: antimated iris gifs | Fri, 27 Dec 2002 14:29:31" />

[PHOTO] COMP: antimated iris gifs

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] COMP: antimated iris gifs
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" redear@infinet.com
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 15:30:10 -0500

Something new I have learned on my own. I am writing my first web page and
want my own graphics. It will not go up untill June after iris bloom here.
Just wanted to show off now.

Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b SW Ohio
redear@infinet.com