RE: Rainbow Aril/AB #1

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Rainbow Aril/AB #1
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 18:52:13 -0800 (PST)

--- Harold Peters <harold@directcon.net> wrote:
> Thanks Sterling. I am glad that posted them the
> Austin catalog pictures
> instead of sending them offline.

Francesca asked to send them offline but I thought
even though the scan quality is poor, it's still of
interest to a number of people on the list.

> There were a couple
> of the photos that I
> would really like to have the cultivar.

I would try Mary Hess at Bluebird Haven. I have found
a lot of the old Austin varieties there. Also, a
search on the internet might turn something up.

Sterling
Seattle, WA. USA
zone 8

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now