Rainbow Aril/AB #9 - Wm. Mohr

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Rainbow Aril/AB #9 - Wm. Mohr
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 06:58:50 -0500

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
>set 9

Sterling,  I thoroughly appreciate you posting the Rainbow catalog image
scans instead of sending them off-line.

I have a question concerning this post.  It says William Mohr Giant.  Was
there a William Mohr and a William Mohr Giant?  I had WM at one time, but
only saw it bloom a couple of times.   I don't remember it having such
distinctive lines - more like a TB but with floppy standards on a larger
than most bloom.

Bethany, OK - Center of Oklahoma, USA
Zone 6/7