[PHOTO] Re: Rainbow Aril/AB #9 - Wm. Mohr | Tue, 2 Dec 2003 22:41:29" />

[PHOTO] Re: Rainbow Aril/AB #9 - Wm. Mohr

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Rainbow Aril/AB #9 - Wm. Mohr
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:41:19 -0800 (PST)

--- Mickey Corley <mcorley@compuserve.com> wrote:

> I have a question concerning this post...Was
> there a William Mohr and a William Mohr Giant?

This is what the catalog says. Looks like Francesca,
Neil, Robert and Christy are all correct. Sounds like
Wm Mohr Giant is a sport of Wm Mohr. I didn't find any
registration info either... I even checked my 1929
R&I. Sounds like Austin is as perplexing today as he
was back then...

Seattle, WA USA

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now