[PHOTO] TB: Devil's Lake | Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:12:59" />

[PHOTO] TB: Devil's Lake

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Devil's Lake
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:09:30 -0600

I should have posted this when we were talking
about it a few months ago, must have forgotten
I had a picture of it.  Here's a shot of
DEVIL'S LAKE that I took at Falls Church in
May.  It really has extremely large blooms, but
there isn't anything in the shot to really give
you perspective.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

Help the planet each day! It's free and easy: