Re: TB: New this year

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: New this year
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 00:47:22 -0000

>-- Right-clicking the photo didn't do it in my system, but,
> following your thought, I right-clicked on the attachment symbol
> voila!, the identities appeared.

If you are set to receive mail directly, that may be the
difference.  I'm set to 'no mail' and view iris-photos via the
Mallorn archives.  There I click the photo.  Attachment symbols show
when one arrives directly in the mailbox.  I didn't know right-
clicking would work there.  Thanks.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA