[PHOTO] OCTOBER SPLENDOR | Sun, 7 Dec 2003 21:17:40" />

[PHOTO] OCTOBER SPLENDOR

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] OCTOBER SPLENDOR
  • From: "Dana Brown" ddbro@llano.net
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 21:14:09 -0600

Here is a picture of October Splendor from our gardens.  This is a wonderful pink with lots of substance and it reblooms every year!!  OS is definitely pod fertile but I can’t remember whether or not we have gotten anywhere with the pollen.

Dana

Dana Brown

Director TBIS

AIS, ASI, MIS, RIS, SPIS, TBIS