[PHOTO] OCTOBER SPLENDOR | Mon, 8 Dec 2003 07:52:55" />

RE: [PHOTO] OCTOBER SPLENDOR

  • Subject: RE:[PHOTO] [iris-photos] OCTOBER SPLENDOR
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" redear@infinet.com
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 08:58:02 -0500

October Splendor has not rebloomed for me. I planted it one year and moved it the next. I pollen was fertile as I  got two pods from it. I will see if I get germination on the seeds.

Just one of those unplanned crosses.

Mike Greenfield
redear@Infinet.com
SW Ohio Zone 5b