Re: Re: TB: New this year

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: TB: New this year
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 11:06:38 -0500

On, my system, just above the START bar is another line that shows the path
and name to an attachment.  If the person who sent the image took the time
to rename it, it will tell you what it is.  There is so much to look at in
so many places that sometime I forget this.

Bethany, OK - Center of Oklahoma USA
Zone 6/7

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
>Thanks, Donald -- Right-clicking the photo didn't do it in my system, but,
following your thought, I right-clicked on the attachment symbol and,
voila!, the identities appeared.  Never woulda thunk it. --  Griff

zone 7 in Virginia