RE: TB: Social Graces

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] TB: Social Graces
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:54:33 -0700

Social Graces was new for me this year also.  It bloomed three of those beautiful flowers on a very short stalk, resisted all my efforts to cross it with anything, and promptly rotted.

Thank you for such a beautiful picture of it.  It makes me want to try again.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9