[PHOTO] tet SDB sdlg 17D2 | Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:08:42" />

[PHOTO] tet SDB sdlg 17D2

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] tet SDB sdlg 17D2
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:36:46 -0800 (PST)

this is a tetraploid SDB seedling from the Craigs. I
found this pic on their website. I hope they don't
mind that I swiped it and posted it here. They also
have one more named Minnow but I couldn't find a
picture of it.

Sterling

http://photos.yahoo.com/
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511