Re: oddity

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] oddity
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 22:41:33 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 22:41:33 -0700

If the plant stays that way, it might indeed be a freaky mutant seedling.  Also, if it stays that way, you may have something there that people would grow just because it is freaky (might be a real winner in the Orient?).
Admittedly, I might grow something like that, for no particular reason other than I find it rather charming.
Is it an Intermediate Bearded?  Kind'a looks like an I. germanica.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here