[PHOTO] Re: Rainbow Aril/AB #9 - Wm. Mohr (addendum) | Sun, 14 Dec 2003 06:38:26" />

[PHOTO] Re: Rainbow Aril/AB #9 - Wm. Mohr (addendum)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re: Rainbow Aril/AB #9 - Wm. Mohr (addendum)
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 07:28:28 -0500

While archiving my 40 years of slides I found this image taken in 1966 of
William Mohr.  Not the best picture but it was taken on an Instamatic -
didn't have the best focusing in the world.

Mickey
Bethany OK - Center of Oklahoma, USA
Zone 6/7

Where we seldom see snow before Christmas but now have seen our second
snowfall that covered the ground. I love it 'cause it doesn't stay around
long enough to be tired of it.

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
>Thanks to everyone that replied concerning my query versus Wm. Mohr and
Wm.
Mohr Giant.  At least I know my memory isn't completely gone.  Can't
remember peoples names well enough to place them with faces.  But I can
still remember those first iris 'loves' of mine even though I haven't seen
them in years.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511