[PHOTO] Re: RE:An Oddity | Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:41:28" />

[PHOTO] Re: RE:An Oddity

I find frost d amage to be similar to roundup, except usually there is not
as much whitening of the bloom, more a distortion of the edges and also
really messes a plicata pattern.

Here is mild frost damage on Christopher Columbus.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia  Zone 8/9

colleen@impressiveirises.com.au