Re: seedling for comment

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: seedling for comment
  • From: laurief laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 03 18:10:46 -0600

>Here is FAERIE COURT, sdlg 20D33, an intermediate.  24".  (AURA LIGHT x LUMALITE).
>  It's being grown for evaluation and to build up stock.  --  Griff

It's uniquely and charmingly beautiful, Griff.  Another one of your creations I'll simply HAVE to grow at some point.  The name sold me on this one even before I started drooling over the photo.  ;-)

Laurie

laurief@paulbunyan.net
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg/
USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN