Re: Re: Sheriffa

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Sheriffa
  • From: "Arilpums" arilpums@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 07:33:13 -0800

Neil, In the ASI Checklist it is id'd as an OGB-. I would guess that it implies not OB as when registered in the 1949 AIS cklist, but since apparently parentage is unknown your guess is as good as any. The photo we have in the ASI Illustrated Cklst has an elongated shape more typical of regelia, but it could also have taken shape from the non-aril parent for the period which could also have had narrow hafts.