Re: Re: Rainbow Aril/AB #9 - Wm. Mohr (addendum)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Rainbow Aril/AB #9 - Wm. Mohr (addendum)
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 01:26:57 -0500

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
>Hi Mickey, Yes I would be happy to receive what ever combinations you have
and before I use them I try to check them against the AIS and ASI
descriptions. If there is a doubt then they are stored in directory just
for that purpose and not used until confirmed in some way. Thank you again.

Would it be OK if I sent them to you off-list?  I would hate to get into
another fiasco like the one I did with Wm. Mohr.  Also, do you want the
catalog descriptions that I recorded at the time I got them?

Bethany, OK - Center of Oklahoma USA
Zone 6/7

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: