Re: Re: Sheriffa

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Sheriffa
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 01:26:56 -0500

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
> The photo we have in the ASI Illustrated Cklst has an elongated shape
more typical of regelia, but it could also have taken shape from the
non-aril parent for the period which could also have had narrow hafts.

How can I access the ASI Illustrated Cklst so I can see this photo?

Bethany Ok - Center of Oklahoma, USA
Zone 6/7

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: