[PHOTO] Re: Re: Sheriffa | Wed, 17 Dec 2003 01:40:18" />

[PHOTO] Re: Re: Sheriffa

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: Sheriffa
  • From: "Arilpums" arilpums@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 23:40:17 -0800

Mickey, The ASI Illus. Cklist is not yet available since we only started this project very recently, but I am attaching the photo of Sheriffa for your perusal. The language to read on the name of the file = name, breeder, year of introd., and in brackets the name of the source, or the photographer or contributor and last the type of hybrid it is. In this case OGB-.

Francesca