  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB:CHASING RAINBOWS
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 23:20:09 -0600

Wow Dmitriy,

What fantastic photos!  Thank you for reminding me that I really
must get CHASING RAINBOWS.  I still haven't seen it for myself,
probably why I don't have it already.

And Betty, MOTHER EARTH is a grandparent, so there's even a head
start to get rebloom.

zone 5 NE

Your help is urgently needed to save ENDANGERED SPECIES. Go to: http://www.care2.com/go/z/9509/1008

Yahoo! Groups Links