Re: Re: Sheriffa

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Sheriffa
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 04:30:30 -0500

Francesca,

The image you sent  didn't come through clear enough to determine if it was
similar to the one I had identified as Sheriffa, but I was able to access
the image posted by Donald Eaves which is a fabulous iris.  The catalog
picture I had definitely does not resemble a photo of Sheriffa but the
catalog description I had was good.  I will supplement the catalog picture
with a print of the one Donald posted.

The one I had identified as Sheriffa is not Sheriffa at all.

Mickey
Bethany, OK - Center of Oklahoma USA
Zone 6/7

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
>Mickey, The ASI Illus. Cklist is not yet available since we only started
this project very recently, but I am attaching the photo of Sheriffa for
your perusal. The language to read on the name of the file = name, breeder,
year of introd., and in brackets the name of the source, or the
photographer or contributor and last the type of hybrid it is. In this case
OGB-.

Francesca
arilpums@comcast.net<

Yahoo! Groups Links