TB:SEA POWER & others

  • Subject: [iris-photos] TB:SEA POWER & others
  • From: Mickey Corley mcorley@compuserve.com
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 04:30:37 -0500

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
>This is SEA POWER (Keppel 99)
                             Dmitriy Taranenko. <

Dmitriy,  Those are 3 of the most beautiful iris I've seen.  Also the
pictures were excellent.

SEA POWER's  touch of yellow and white of the beard reminds me of my
husband crossing a  bar at the mouth of a river.  The ruffling would
represent the turbulance encountered.

I need to put that one on my wish list.

Thanks for sharing them with us - makes me forget how cold and dry it is

Bethany, OK - Center of Oklahoma
Zone 6/7

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: