Hi all,

Thank you every one for you kind words regarding the pictures .
I am very touched.
I have been taking picture for very long time and have been commented
multiple times, that 's way I decided to display my photos.
I am using the simplest technology:Canon EOS 500N(for USA -RebelG) EF
28-80 f/3,5-5,6
I am very grateful for you comments.
Ones again thank you very much.
                                   Dmitriy Taranenko.